sábado, 10 de febrero de 2024

Re: full Proposal

Hi,

 

Would you please tell me whether you received my last email or not? Please let me know so that I can update you further.

Would you  like to discuss a Redesign/Re-development of your website, SEO, Mobile Apps then I can send you our Portfolio/Packages/Company information and time frame.  I have best offer you.

 

Your reply will be highly appreciated.


From: Ridhima Aurora
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2021 3:54 PM
Subject: full Proposal
 

Hi, 

  

Hope you are doing great 

  

We can get your website on page one of Google, yahoo, Bing. Please reply on this e-mail for more info 

  

If you can give me a website URL I can do a detailed analysis and send quotes accordingly 

  

Email us back to get a full Proposal 

  

Kind Regards 

Ridhima

  

PS: I will be happy to send the "Proposal" and "Pricing" furthermore 


No hay comentarios: