jueves, 16 de noviembre de 2023

How transitocorrientes.blogspot.com's users can safely support BLM online

Hey there, Shelly again


Just wanted to ask if you saw my previous emails.

Let's come together to share and spread the word for a safer world for everyone.


All the best,

Shelly

On Fri, Nov 10, 2023 3:42 PM, Shelly Robinson <shelly@onlinesafetymasters.com> wrote:
Hi  


Just a quick follow-up to find out if you had a chance to look at the BLM online safety guide I sent you?


Hope to hear from you soon.


Best

Shelly

On Tue, Nov 7, 2023 3:40 PM, Shelly Robinson <shelly@onlinesafetymasters.com> wrote:

Hello  


I apologize for not communicating in Spanish, I tried my best with the help of Google Translate.

 

My name is Shelly, I'm an advocate for Black Lives Matter, I came across your site through my numerous BLM searches and would like to thank you for supporting and writing about this cause.


I would like to share with you an article on staying safe online and I think not many have really thought about it while supporting BLM. It is about protecting ourselves online as supporters of Black rights.


You can find the article here: https://www.vpnmentor.com/blog/support-black-lives-matter-online/

 

I really think it would be a great article to share with your readers. I suggest sharing it on this page http://transitocorrientes.blogspot.com/2021/04/transitocorrientesblogspotcoms-support.html 


Thanks again for the support.

Shelly

No hay comentarios: